2010/9/20 atilla ontas <tarakbumba@gmail.com>
Dimitrios, i think we can manage to put our rpms into oficial
communtiy repository if Mageia devs agree. Your freetype package, if
it is not plf , can be placed in that repo with different %name. But i
think, at least a profeesional packager shold review our packages and
show us our faults and how to correct them. This way;
- make us trained
- make our packages better QA
- make us a part of Mageia packagers
- make every mageia user reach them from one official repo
- make stop duplicating efforts

Agree, the french association mandrivafr.org has a mailing list to help beginers and not, to learning how to build rpm packages and make corrections/suggestions. It would be very good to have something similar to mageia too.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis