List:       mageia-dev
Subject:    [Mageia-dev] would like to join in or at least try
From:       <blinov.vyacheslav () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-21 5:45:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've already come to IRC. I am C++ Qt4 developer, not certified but skilled
in Qt because of developing corporative apps at any tasks. Also I can handle
web-coding using PHP, Ajax, futher more... And of course russian
translations.
I suppose I can help with KDE project (already started to sneak around it).