List:       mad-user
Subject:    [mad-user] Time Duration In MAD.
From:       senthil () tachyontech ! net (Senthil Nathan G)
Date:       2005-01-11 18:23:21

Hi All,

NewBie Question : How does one find the time duration without decoding an
MP3. Is it possible. (Without looking at any header also  since this might
be wrong ). How do I decode a particular time period ( say from 30 sec  to
45 secs ) of a given MP3 in MAD. ( or where should I look to find the
answers ).
Thanks very much for all help.

Senthil
( INDIA )