List:       mad-user
Subject:    [mad-user] Doc
From:       rob () mars ! org (Rob Leslie)
Date:       2002-02-01 19:14:33

Mathieu Dube wrote:
> 	is there some kind of documentation on how to use mad for decoding
> mp3s or is there only the code and headers(mad.h)?

The file `minimad.c' that comes with the distribution shows how to use the
high-level API.

In addition, Bertrand Petit has created a demonstration that shows how to use
the low-level API:

    http://www.bsd-dk.dk/%7Eelrond/audio/madlld/

If you have other questions, I suggest joining the mad-dev mailing list and
asking them there.

Cheers,

--
Rob Leslie