List:       mad-user
Subject:    [mad-user] Audigy
From:       themaxx () mediaone ! net (George Pantazopoulos)
Date:       2001-10-28 16:51:03

         Not only that, but of course you get Creative's LOVELY driver
support. They've been stringing along around us musicians for YEARS with
false promises. No thanks. I am very happy with my Terratec EWX 24/96
(www.terratec.net). Also I've heard the M-Audio Audiophile 24/96
(www.m-audio.com) is an excellent card as well. I still have my Live! in my
system, but only use it for Windows sounds, and some games. I will never
buy another Creative soundcard again, I'm done with them.

George Pantazopoulos