List:       macports-users
Subject:    finalize glib2 fix for 10.5 64bit intel
From:       Riccardo Mottola via macports-users <macports-users () lists ! macports ! org>
Date:       2024-01-25 17:07:52

Hi,

in reference to bug https://trac.macports.org/ticket/67307

The "fix" current on my system is the one mentioned in comment 33:

needs to be applied also on 10.5, a.k.a. darwin 9. Strictly speaking
only on 64bit though. I don't know about 64bit PPC. x86 32bit and ppc
32bit just compile fine.

Is it possible to write a conditional for darwin 9 & 64bit (intel)?

glib2 is a big dependency, getting it smoothed out helps a lot of ports.

Riccardo