Hi James, > On 12 Oct 2022, at 2:46 pm, James Linder wrote: >=20 > Hi >=20 > slightly OT for macports but definitly onT. :) >=20 > My wife=E2=80=99s machine is Catelina (and Ends at Big Sur). It has, = and I/She uses lots of ports and IIRC we have used Qt before, but when I = try to build something I get the XCode license dialog. No worries, = accept. "Something is wrong see the log=E2=80=9D > The something wrong turn out to be Certificate Expired. > After spelunking I got an Xcode for catelina. Install. "Something is = wrong see the log=E2=80=9D Again Certificate Expired. >=20 > OK I=E2=80=99m starting to fumble. Setting her date back for a build = is like a lead balloon. > A VM with no internet sccess ? >=20 > Any body able to guide me please? >=20 > James I also have Catalina (version 10.15.7). My Xcode version is 12.4 and I = have no Certificate Expired problems. I have not used Xcode for a month or two on this machine, so am not sure = how well my version is working, but it was certainly OK with MacPorts = back then. Maybe you need to change your version of Xcode(?).=20 Caveat: Version 12 of Xcode is huge in download time, install time and = disk space occupied, so tread carefully. Cheers, Ian W.