List:       macports-users
Subject:    Catelina xcode
From:       James Linder <jam () tigger ! ws>
Date:       2022-10-12 3:46:02

Hi

slightly OT for macports but definitly onT. :)

My wife's machine is Catelina (and Ends at Big Sur). It has, and I/She uses lots of \
ports and IIRC we have used Qt before, but when I try to build something I get the \
XCode license dialog. No worries, accept. "Something is wrong see the log" The \
something wrong turn out to be Certificate Expired. After spelunking I got an Xcode \
for catelina. Install. "Something is wrong see the log" Again Certificate Expired.

OK I'm starting to fumble. Setting her date back for a build is like a lead balloon.
A VM with no internet sccess ?

Any body able to guide me please?

James=