List:       macports-users
Subject:    Re: Add M1 Hypervisor Support for QEMU Port?
From:       André-John_Mas <andrejohn.mas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-10-27 13:32:27

Staging would probably mean it is pre-release, so they'll be wanting to do some \
testing on it, before then next numbered release. Not knowing their release cycle, \
I'd just say give them a month or so. In the meantime, you can always build yourself, \
outside of a MacPorts install, if you want it now.

Sent from my iPad