List:       macports-users
Subject:    Re: wavpack update needed
From:       Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign () macports ! org>
Date:       2021-10-27 4:15:00

On Oct 16, 2021, at 07:02, rmgls wrote:

> wavpack  installed  in macports need to be updated to the  last
> available version.
> wavpack emits a warning when used with tag3 for instance.
>
> i downloaded the latest version from the web site
> it builds fine, and seems to work fine with sox.
> perhaps,   it would be  updated in the port tree?

As far as I can tell, our wavpack port is at version 5.4.0 which is the latest one \
available on their web site. If you do not see this version of wavpack in your \
MacPorts install, run "sudo port selfupdate". If you think a newer version than that \
is available, file an update ticket in the issue tracker or submit it as a pull \
request.