List:       macports-users
Subject:    Re: Jigsaw puzzles
From:       Lenore Horner <LenoreHorner () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2020-04-11 15:53:59

Ian,
Thanks for a really nice suggestion.  Sadly, libkdegames has had an failure on Mojave \
for the last 18 months.  There's a purported solution followed by a comment that it's \
not the right way to do things which leaves me debating whether to try a "not right \
way" solution that is reported to work but will maybe cause strangeness down the road \
for things that are more critical than a game. Lenore