List:       macports-users
Subject:    Re: notes repeatedly showing in port session
From:       db <iamsudo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-04-13 8:41:16

On 12 Apr 2017, at 16:21, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign@macports.org> wrote:
> If you want to get this fix right now, before the next version of =
MacPorts is released, the official way would be to check out the master =
of the repository and build the whole thing from source.

Oh well=85from what I gathered in history, last fixes shouldn't hinder =
port.tcl from working correctly, so I just renamed it as a backup in =
place and use the last one from GH. The notes bug was driving me nuts.=