List:       macports-users
Subject:    Re: something's not right
From:       Dan Johnson <rdj999 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-24 14:35:10

But I specified "[nosync]", so it should have ignored that one. Perhaps 'selfupdate' \
would not have added ",default" in that case, but it's unexpected behavior \
regardless.

The bug would lie in not properly implementing "if another wasn't already default", \
which it was.

Thank you for tracking that down!

-^-rdj-^-