List:       macports-users
Subject:    Re: Error installing WINE via macports 1.9.1
From:       Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign () macports ! org>
Date:       2010-07-29 20:44:01

On Jul 28, 2010, at 12:19, Joshua Root wrote:
> On 2010-7-29 02:26 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> > It starts logging for all of those ports, but does not install any of them.
>
> How would you know this without looking at the logs for those ports?
> (Or, say, running 'port installed'...)

Sorry, I see my error now. I am so used to reading the debug output from a terminal, \
I forgot the output we were looking at was from MacPorts 1.9's new logging facility. \
Of course you're right, the wine log will only contain output relating to wine, not \
output relating to other ports.

Ok. So chrissam, what is the output of:

port installed

And since wine was specifically complaining about openssl...

> info:configure checking openssl/err.h usability... no
> info:configure checking openssl/err.h presence... no
> info:configure checking for openssl/err.h... no
> info:configure checking openssl/ssl.h usability... no
> info:configure checking openssl/ssl.h presence... no
> info:configure checking for openssl/ssl.h... no
[snip]
> info:configure configure: error: OpenSSL 32-bit development files not found, SSL \
> won't be supported.
> info:configure This is an error since --with-openssl was requested.

...what's the output of the following commands:

port contents openssl

lipo -info /opt/local/lib/libssl.dylib

ls -l /opt/local/include/openssl/{err,ssl}.h