List:       macports-users
Subject:    Installation of PovRay failed
From:       Christophe BAL <projetmbc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-30 12:08:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
I can't install PovRay on my MacBook Pro.

I've needed to add "+universal" in variants.conf so as to install enchant.
This can be a clue that can help to find the reason why I cannot install
PovRay.

Best regards.
Christophe.

Here is the Terminal output :
$ sudo port install povray
--->  Computing dependencies for povray
--->  Building povray
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command failed
Log for povray is at:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_graphics_povray/main.log

Here is the log :
version:1
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main pkgconfig 0.25_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main pkgconfig 0.25_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main pkgconfig 0.25_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/pkgconfig
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! pkgconfig 0.25_0 >= pkgconfig 0.25_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-libsm 1.1.1_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-libsm 1.1.1_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-libsm 1.1.1_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-libsm
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-libsm 1.1.1_0 >= xorg-libsm 1.1.1_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-libice 1.0.6_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-libice 1.0.6_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-libice 1.0.6_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-libice
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-libice 1.0.6_0 >= xorg-libice 1.0.6_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-xproto 7.0.17_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-xproto 7.0.17_0  is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-xproto 7.0.17_0  is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-xproto
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main only one arch supported, so not adding the default universal
variant
> debug:main Requested variant universal is not provided by port xorg-xproto.
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-xproto 7.0.17_0 >= xorg-xproto 7.0.17_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xpm 3.5.8_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xpm 3.5.8_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main xpm 3.5.8_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xpm
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xpm 3.5.8_0 >= xpm 3.5.8_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-libXt 1.0.8_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-libXt 1.0.8_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-libXt 1.0.8_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-libXt
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-libXt 1.0.8_0 >= xorg-libXt 1.0.8_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-libX11 1.3.4_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-libX11 1.3.4_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-libX11 1.3.4_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-libX11
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/archcheck-1.0.tcl
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-libX11 1.3.4_0 >= xorg-libX11 1.3.4_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-libXdmcp 1.0.3_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-libXdmcp 1.0.3_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-libXdmcp 1.0.3_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-libXdmcp
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-libXdmcp 1.0.3_0 >= xorg-libXdmcp
1.0.3_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-libXau 1.0.5_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-libXau 1.0.5_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-libXau 1.0.5_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-libXau
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-libXau 1.0.5_0 >= xorg-libXau 1.0.5_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-kbproto 1.0.4_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-kbproto 1.0.4_0  is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-kbproto 1.0.4_0  is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-kbproto
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main only one arch supported, so not adding the default universal
variant
> debug:main Requested variant universal is not provided by port
xorg-kbproto.
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-kbproto 1.0.4_0 >= xorg-kbproto 1.0.4_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-libXext 1.1.2_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-libXext 1.1.2_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-libXext 1.1.2_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-libXext
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-libXext 1.1.2_0 >= xorg-libXext 1.1.2_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main xorg-xextproto 7.1.1_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main xorg-xextproto 7.1.1_0  is the latest installed
> debug:main xorg-xextproto 7.1.1_0  is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/xorg-xextproto
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main only one arch supported, so not adding the default universal
variant
> debug:main Requested variant universal is not provided by port
xorg-xextproto.
> debug:main No need to upgrade! xorg-xextproto 7.1.1_0 >= xorg-xextproto
7.1.1_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main gettext 0.18.1.1_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main gettext 0.18.1.1_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main gettext 0.18.1.1_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/gettext
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/muniversal-1.0.tcl
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/archcheck-1.0.tcl
> debug:main universal variant already exists, so not adding the default one
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! gettext 0.18.1.1_0 >= gettext 0.18.1.1_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main libiconv 1.13.1_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main libiconv 1.13.1_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main libiconv 1.13.1_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/textproc/libiconv
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/muniversal-1.0.tcl
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main universal variant already exists, so not adding the default one
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! libiconv 1.13.1_0 >= libiconv 1.13.1_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main ncurses 5.7_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main ncurses 5.7_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main ncurses 5.7_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/ncurses
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/muniversal-1.0.tcl
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main universal variant already exists, so not adding the default one
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! ncurses 5.7_0 >= ncurses 5.7_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main ncursesw 5.7_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main ncursesw 5.7_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main ncursesw 5.7_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/devel/ncursesw
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/muniversal-1.0.tcl
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main universal variant already exists, so not adding the default one
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! ncursesw 5.7_0 >= ncursesw 5.7_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main expat 2.0.1_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main expat 2.0.1_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main expat 2.0.1_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/textproc/expat
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! expat 2.0.1_0 >= expat 2.0.1_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main libpng 1.2.43_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main libpng 1.2.43_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main libpng 1.2.43_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/libpng
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/muniversal-1.0.tcl
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/archcheck-1.0.tcl
> debug:main universal variant already exists, so not adding the default one
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! libpng 1.2.43_0 >= libpng 1.2.43_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main zlib 1.2.5_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main zlib 1.2.5_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main zlib 1.2.5_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/archivers/zlib
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/xcodeversion-1.0.tcl
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! zlib 1.2.5_0 >= zlib 1.2.5_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main jpeg 8a_0 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main jpeg 8a_0 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main jpeg 8a_0 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/jpeg
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main adding the default universal variant
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! jpeg 8a_0 >= jpeg 8a_0
> debug:main epoch: in tree: 0 installed: 0
> debug:main tiff 3.9.2_3 exists in the ports tree
> debug:main tiff 3.9.2_3 +universal is the latest installed
> debug:main tiff 3.9.2_3 +universal is active
> debug:main Merging existing variants '+universal' into variants
> debug:main new fully merged portvariants: universal +
> debug:main Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/graphics/tiff
> debug:main OS darwin/10.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.6) arch i386
> debug:main org.macports.load registered provides 'load', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.unload registered provides 'unload', a pre-existing
procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main org.macports.distfiles registered provides 'distfiles', a
pre-existing procedure. Target override will not be provided
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/muniversal-1.0.tcl
> debug:main Reading variant descriptions from
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/variant_descriptions.conf
> debug:main Using group file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/
rsync.macports.org/release/ports/_resources/port1.0/group/xcodeversion-1.0.tcl
> debug:main universal variant already exists, so not adding the default one
> debug:main Executing variant universal provides universal
> debug:main No need to upgrade! tiff 3.9.2_3 >= tiff 3.9.2_3
> msg:main --->  Computing dependencies for povray:info:main .:debug:main
Searching for dependency: pkgconfig
> debug:main Found Dependency: receipt exists for pkgconfig
> debug:main Searching for dependency: xorg-libsm
> debug:main Found Dependency: receipt exists for xorg-libsm
> debug:main Searching for dependency: xpm
> debug:main Found Dependency: receipt exists for xpm
> debug:main Searching for dependency: libpng
> debug:main Found Dependency: receipt exists for libpng
> debug:main Searching for dependency: jpeg
> debug:main Found Dependency: receipt exists for jpeg
> debug:main Searching for dependency: zlib
> debug:main Found Dependency: receipt exists for zlib
> debug:main Searching for dependency: tiff
> debug:main Found Dependency: receipt exists for tiff
> msg:main
> debug:main Executing org.macports.main (povray)
> debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.fetch (povray)
> debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.checksum (povray)
> debug:main setting option extract.cmd to /usr/bin/bzip2
> debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.extract (povray)
> debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.patch (povray)
> debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.configure (povray)
> msg:main --->  Building povray
> debug:build build phase started at Wed Jun 30 14:03:59 CEST 2010
> debug:build Executing org.macports.build (povray)
> debug:build Environment: CPATH='/opt/local/include'
CC_PRINT_OPTIONS_FILE='/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_graphics_povray/work/.CC_PRINT_OPTIONS'
 LIBRARY_PATH='/opt/local/lib' CC_PRINT_OPTIONS='YES'
MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET='10.6'
> debug:build Assembled command: 'cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_graphics_povray/work/povray-3.6.1"
 && /usr/bin/make -j2 all'
> info:build /usr/bin/make  all-recursive
> info:build Making all in libraries
> info:build make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
> info:build Making all in source
> info:build Making all in base
> info:build /usr/bin/g++-4.2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../..  -I../..
-I../../source -I../../unix  -I/opt/local/include  -pipe -Wno-multichar -O3
-march=i686 -mtune=i686 -minline-all-stringops -pipe -arch x86_64 -arch i386
-c -o fileinputoutput.o `test -f 'fileinputoutput.cpp' || echo
'./'`fileinputoutput.cpp
> info:build /usr/bin/g++-4.2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../..  -I../..
-I../../source -I../../unix  -I/opt/local/include  -pipe -Wno-multichar -O3
-march=i686 -mtune=i686 -minline-all-stringops -pipe -arch x86_64 -arch i386
-c -o povms.o `test -f 'povms.cpp' || echo './'`povms.cpp
> info:build povms.cpp:1: error: CPU you selected does not support x86-64
instruction set
> info:build fileinputoutput.cpp:1: error: CPU you selected does not support
x86-64 instruction set
> info:build povms.cpp:206: warning: non-local variable '<anonymous struct>
POVMSStreamOrderTables' uses anonymous type
> [...]
string constant to 'char*'
> info:build fileinputoutput.cpp:82: warning: deprecated conversion from
string constant to 'char*'
> info:build lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//ccvJjKo3.out (No such
file or directory)
> info:build make[3]: *** [fileinputoutput.o] Error 1
> info:build make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
> info:build lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//ccxjrw8K.out (No such
file or directory)
> info:build make[3]: *** [povms.o] Error 1
> info:build make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> info:build make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> info:build make: *** [all] Error 2
> info:build shell command " cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_graphics_povray/work/povray-3.6.1"
 && /usr/bin/make -j2 all " returned error 2
> error:build Target org.macports.build returned: shell command failed
> debug:build Backtrace: shell command failed
    while executing
"command_exec build"
    (procedure "portbuild::build_main" line 8)
    invoked from within
"$procedure $targetname"
> info:build Warning: the following items did not execute (for povray):
org.macports.activate org.macports.build org.macports.destroot
org.macports.install