List:       macports-users
Subject:    Re: 64 bits?
From:       Scott Webster <sewebster () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-29 19:54:26

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Johannes Ruscheinski
<ruschein@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I am going with your suggestion to reinstall everything.  How do I
> make sure to blow away any traces of what I have?  Just "sudo rm -r
> /sw"?

Read this:
http://guide.macports.org/#installing.macports.uninstalling

But there would be nothing in /sw by default.  That is the prefix used
by fink, a software-package system that is entirely unrelated to
macports.  So perhaps that is the source of some of your confusion.