List:       macports-dev
Subject:    Creating account for Trac
From:       Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate via macports-dev <macports-dev () lists ! macports ! org>
Date:       2022-03-31 18:25:25

Hello Devs.  I was asked to help a user who is unable to post on Macports
Trac.

* There should be instructions for setting up a Trac account in plain
sight.  I can not find it.  Where is it?  If there is none, I would be
willing to write one.

* Is it possible to get a Trac account without a Github account?  How?

Thanks for your help with this.