List:       macports-dev
Subject:    Re: Can we enable CI for legacy systems?
From:       "Wowfunhappy () gmail ! com" <wowfunhappy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-02-01 15:02:55

> OS versions are only available in the developer download area for paid =
Apple developer program members. Free Apple developer program members =
can't access OS installers there and should use the support article =
above (to download 10.10 or later) or the Purchased tab of the Mac App =
Store (to download 10.7-10.9). Only older OS installers that you =
previously downloaded from the Mac App Store will be in the Purchased =
tab.

Please excuse the year-old followup, but does anyone happen to know if =
this was still a thing? I recently subscribed to the Apple Developer =
Program for the first time, and while it certainly isn't why I enrolled, =
I was excited to get an "Apple-blessed" copy of 10.9 based on this =
thread.

Unfortunately, I'm only seeing update packages (to go from, for =
instance, 10.9.1 to 10.9.5), which are already publicly available on =
https://support.apple.com/downloads/more. I don't seem to see any full =
OS downloads.=