List:       macports-dev
Subject:    introduce @lastic
From:       Ken Cunningham <ken.cunningham.webuse () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-02-11 23:33:21

Hello all,

I thought I would take a moment to introduce a new port maintainer recruited from the \
macrumors forums, @lastic (Erik).  Erik originally found and started building and \
distributing the "smtube" software port I brought in recently, and comes on as a \
co-maintainer of that port to begin with while he gets the lay of the land. He has \
both interest and expertise in bringing current software to the PowerPC / older \
systems world, and has several examples of software he's brought in by hand using \
MacPorts infrastructure.

Erik is hoping to use MacPorts Portfiles and tools to make porting things smoother, \
so hopefully he'll find the transition not too difficult and will be on the "net \
benefit" end of things quickly.

Best,

Ken