List:       macports-dev
Subject:    Perl 5.24
From:       Mojca Miklavec <mojca () macports ! org>
Date:       2016-05-12 15:37:29

Hi,

I would like to ask the maintainers to start looking into Perl 5.24.
Either by adding variants, switching to 5.24 exclusively ... or
perhaps just testing in case that ports don't need any special switch.

Please file bug reports for problems you discover.

We should hopefully be done with transition faster this time than with
5.12 -> 5.16 or 5.16 -> 5.22.

Of course there's also
    https://trac.macports.org/ticket/50000

Mojca