List:       macports-dev
Subject:    Re: OpenGL/GLX dual link error in VLC 2.2.0 git/master via	MacPorts	on OS X
From:       Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign () macports ! org>
Date:       2015-02-09 3:54:25

On this list we welcome discussion related to building and packaging software, but not the tone of discourse that has been demonstrated in this thread. So as a manager of the MacPorts project, I'd like to ask that the personal-attack and blame-game portions of this thread now come to a swift and abrupt end. Thank you.