List:       macports-dev
Subject:    Re: OpenGL/GLX dual link error in VLC 2.2.0 git/master via MacPorts	on OS X
From:       Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb () videolan ! org>
Date:       2015-02-07 21:28:36

On 07 Feb, Ren=E9 J.V. Bertin wrote :
> Just let it fly, Jeremy. I have the impression that we're dealing with a =
12yo, or someone with that emotional mindset (the kind of person who spends=
 way too much time on his "angry teenager" desktop look and gets annoyed wh=
en something distract him from that). And sadly also someone who confirms a=
 number of stereotypes about the French ... (though he also reminded me of =
people from certain calvinist Dutch sects I've known).

Very nice to get direct insults or racists comments.

> See https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/13836 .

Where I spent time to review your patches, and where I give you a
correct solution (for the lua part). =

With my kindest regards,

-- =

Jean-Baptiste Kempf