List:       macports-dev
Subject:    Re: KMyMoney4 +no_gtk +no_x11 fails because gtk is installed anyway and more...
From:       Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy () lavergne ! gotdns ! org>
Date:       2012-10-04 21:24:10

> I even gave advice to install kmymoney4 with said two variants, but I see now that \
> it causes problems every now and then. [1]
> Shocking to see that it totally inhibits to build kmymoney4 now.
>
> Let me know if I could do something.

Now you've asked for it! :-)

 * split pango/cairo/gtk2 into subports for quartz and for x11
 * patch libiodbc so it will not use gtk unless requested

I think I'll be able to patch libiodbc by next week, but a libiodbc+gtk2 variant will \
require gtk2+x11 since gtk2-x11+quartz does not include gtk-config (is that on \
purpose?). That missing file for gtk2-x11+quartz hints that gtk2 might actually \
cleanly split apart.