List:       m17n
Subject:    [m17n] SCIM question
From:       "hermanmeester" <hermanmeester () hetnet ! nl>
Date:       2005-08-05 8:19:52

Hello,
A friend asked me if I knew if SCIM works for every (recent) Linux distribution. He \
has something I never heard of, from some Linux magazine. This is not the place to \
advertise other Linuxes than SuSE ;) but does anyone know if there are distributions \
that have problems to (easily) install SCIM, or versions that are surely easy on it? \
Thank you herman