List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Dutch translation for LyX-2.4
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Spitzm=FCller?=" <jspitzm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-12-30 9:08:01

Am Freitag, dem 29.12.2023 um 19:06 +0100 schrieb kzstatis@gmail.com:
> I noticed that the messages file for LyX-2.4 is only partly
> translated into Dutch. I am willing to give it a try. Some
> preliminary questions:
>    1. Is someone else already working on it? I asked the last known
> contributor, Niko Strijbol, and he has no plans to do so.

I am not aware of anybody else who might be working on it.

>    2. When is the deadline for the po-files for 2.4?

Mid-January if possible, if you need more time, you might let us know
(the release candidate won't be the final release).

See also
https://marc.info/?l=lyx-users&m=169939025129641&w=2

>    3. What is the file I should be working from? Is that the file
> nl.po from
> https://git.lyx.org/?p=lyx.git;a=tree;f=po;h=3e2f90544cba9ca008fd5815c07a48f132f46ebc;hb=HEAD
>     from 5 Nov 2023?

Yes, or just (to get the very latest version)
https://git.lyx.org/?p=lyx.git;a=blob_plain;hb=master;f=po/nl.po

> Best,
>
> Kees

Thanks,