List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: lyxpipe
From:       Wolfgang Engelmann <engelmann () uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       2018-07-23 7:56:07

Am 28.03.2018 um 17:18 schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck:
> On 03/28/2018 08:12 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
>> I can't find lyxpipe in the .lyx path. I would like to use jabref's
>> lyx export.
> First, check that you have set this properly in Tools> Preferences>
> Paths. Note
> that it may be a dotfile, in which case it is "hidden" unless you use
> "ls -a".
how would the full filename be here? Could somebody kindly send the
paths both for LyX and for Jabref? My is /home/we/lyxpipe
>   But
> you can make it whatever you want.
>
> Also, make sure you set the lyxpipe location in jabref. It is under
> Options> Preferences>
> External Programs, then click "Settings for LyX/Kile" and enter the full
> filename,
my is /home/we/lyxpipe

This is the error of LyX: verify that Lyx is running and that the
lyxpipe is valid [/home/we/lyxpipe.in]At the bottom of the jabref
bib-file I am told that the citation is pushed successfully to the lyx
file, but it did not arrive there.
I tried also lyxpipe.in in Lyx as well as in Jabref - same error

Thanks, Richard, for your hint

Wolfgang