List:       lyx-users
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_document_class_Springer_book_isn=c2=b4t_available_in_?= =?UTF-8?Q?lyx?=
From:       "Paul A. Rubin" <parubin73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-02-27 14:56:30

On 02/27/2018 07:20 AM, ah@andreashegenbart.de wrote:
> Hi lyx users,
>
> my first problem in transforming my thesis (Komascript document class
> "scrartcl") into a springer book is:
> I updated Miktex 2.9 with the springer book document class "sr-vorl"
> synchronized it and reconfigurated "lyx 2.2.3"
> But I don īt find the document class in documents - settings of lyx.
> What can be the problem?
>
> Best
> Andreas

I do not think there is a LyX layout for that document class (yet).
There are layouts for two other Springer book classes, but I can't find
one for sr-vorl. So you will need to create one. If either of the
Springer book classes for which layouts exist (svmono, svmult) is
similar to sr-vorl, it might be easiest to copy that layout someplace
and edit it to match sr-vorl. Chapter 5 of the Customization help file
describes the layout files.

Good luck,
Paul