List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Problem with table....
From:       "Paul A. Rubin" <parubin73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-04-19 12:32:54

On 04/19/2017 02:27 AM, Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक \
नोरोन्या *فريدريك  نورونيا wrote:
> Thank you so much, Paul. That was so helpful.
> If you don't mind me asking an elementary question -- how does one
> make the 'language' usage consistent throughout a file?
> We're one of the few serious publishing houses (doing 12-16 books a
> year) that uses Lyx for all its typesetting. Based in Goa, India.
> Would really appreciate any help or pointers from anyone on how to
> make our books more neat looking, specially with attractive chapter pages.
>
> Thanks, Frederick
> Founder and Editor
> http://goa1556.in
Frederick,

(Please bottom-post when using the lists.) I don't use multiple
languages myself, so I can only speculate. The first thing I would try
would be to select all the text (ctrl-A with the CUI key bindings) and
then click the text style tool bar button and change the "Language:"
field to either the language I wanted or "Reset".

Cheers,
Paul