List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Equation Center Alignment Relative to Beamer Frame
From:       Joel Kulesza <jkulesza () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-04-06 17:05:26

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Paul A. Rubin <parubin73@gmail.com> wrote:

> So it's true: great minds think alike!

Indeed, I played with negative spaces previously but didn't get anything
useful.  I was hoping there might be a more elegant, e.g., preamble-only,
approach to redefine spacings for equations.  Regardless, I hadn't tried
inserting into the following item but rather before the restart of the
itemization.  If switching environments and negative spacing is the agreed
upon approach I'll see what I can cobble together into a module.

Thanks again,
Joel