List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Converting lyx version for beamer file from command line
From:       David Rosenberg <david.davidr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-21 20:12:30

Hi,

I've got a lot of beamer presentations in LyX.  Some of them are in the
older LyX 474 format, and some are in the newer 508 format.  The 508
formats all have the annoying latexpar separators, which I'd like to
remove.  I was hoping somebody could help me figure out how to do these
conversions from the command line so I can do them in a batch.

The "inset-forall Separator:latexpar char-delete-forward" command sequence
works well within LyX, but I can't figure out how to get it to run from the
command line.

I assume converting from 474 to 508 format from the command line would
straightforward, but  a pointer for that as well would be appreciated.