List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: 2.2rc1: Horizontal scrolling table floats
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgouttes () lyx ! org>
Date:       2016-04-21 8:58:42

Le 21/04/2016 01:30, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 02:23:54PM -0500, disinterested@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ok, a little more digging lead me to this: If there is text in the table
>> float (but outside of the table) that is wide enough to wrap lines, the
>> table won't scroll horizontally. I'm attaching an example.
>
> Perfect. Good investigation. I can reproduce this. JMarc do you have an
> idea?

It is embarassing, in my tests it never occurred to me that tables are
generally in table flaots %-|

I think the problem is that traditionally collapsable insets have a
width that is limited to the width of the bufferview. I have to see
whether this can be lifted without too much pain.

Please create a bug report.

JMarc