List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Help with SyncTeX and PDF Document Viewer
From:       Diego Villamil <villamil () brandeis ! edu>
Date:       2014-01-31 22:08:29

Dear LyXers,
I just updated my LyX version to 2.0.7 running in Ubuntu 12.04.
I found the site for setting up SyncTeX in order to go back and forth
between the PDF document and the LyX source.
The site explains how to set it up for a few programs:  Skim, Okular, and
Sumantra.  However, I am using the default viewer by Evince, and I haven't
been able to set it up.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who will help me.
thank you kindly.
Diego, LyX enthusiast.