List:       lyx-users
Subject:    I'm certain it has been discussed here previously..............
From:       Charlie <ariestao () skymesh ! com ! au>
Date:       2012-06-03 9:38:56

I'm certain it's been discussed here before, but I can't find a
reference to it.

The way to stop a URL as an "insert URL" from running out over the
margins into infinity. This happens in various document classes.

The first line of the Insert URL has the right idea, but the second one
doesn't stop at any margin.

I know it can be done easily without using the insert URL application,
but then the URL can't just be clicked on in the .pdf version to take
the reader to the location. Instead it needs to be copied and pasted
into a browser address bar.

I think it should be possible to show the URL in a different way, even
if it's just a link to the correct page.

Just thought I would ask if someone can point me to the location of the
discussion.

Thank you,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government
when it deserves it. --Mark Twain