List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Low res PDF
From:       =?UTF-8?B?IEZyZWRlcmljayBGTiBOb3JvbmhhIOCkq+CljeCksOClh+CkoeCksOCkv+CklSDgpKjgpY
Date:       2011-11-30 17:12:11

Thanks to all who helped. This command worked very well for me:

gs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 -dPDFSETTINGS=/screen
-dNOPAUSE -dQUIET -dBATCH -sOutputFile=output.pdf input.pdf

FN +91-832-2409490 or +91-9822122436
#784 Nr Lourdes Convent, Saligao 403511 Goa India
http://fn.goa-india.org http://goa1556.goa-india.org

Goa,1556 books now  available via Flipkart: http://bit.ly/rqah4t
Easy to order anywhere in India, pay cash-on-delivery.