List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Changing completion key to Enter instead of Tab
From:       L Duperval <lduperval () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-30 0:15:13

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:59:43 +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Try to bind Enter to something like
> command-alternatives accept-completion ; break-paragraph
>
> JMarc

Nope, that's what I tried originally. What happens is that Enter/Return
doesn't accept the suggestion if it's inline. I noticed that if I use a
popup though, it works. But the popup slows things down considerably so I
would prefer using the inline method, but it looks like it's not possible.

Oh well, more real typing, I guess...

Thanks,