List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: image resolution
From:       Liviu Andronic <landronimirc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-26 19:05:34

(please reply to the list, too)

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Ercan Cem <ercan.cem@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Thank you for your response. That didn't help. This time Lyx gave an
> error.

What error? What image type? What document type? What version of LyX?
What OS? You do not give us enough information to help you.

> The strange thing is, now, one of the images that output okay before,
> is scaled to very large proportions again. I guess this has something to do
> with settings—some converter maybe. Even that would be strange. I didn't
> play with the settings.

Again, image settings would be your best bet to solve the issue. If
needed, experiment with the 'scale', 'width', 'height' options, and if
your issue is with the size of the image in LyX itself, with the tab
'LaTeX and LyX options > Show in LyX > Scale'.

Regards
Liviu