List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Sweave Snow Leopard and lyx 2.0
From:       Yihui Xie <xie () yihui ! name>
Date:       2011-08-23 21:47:18

As far as I know, there is no such a package named literate, and the
Sweave module does not rely on noweb.sty (this seems to be a common
misunderstanding about Sweave in LyX).

I'm sort of lost in the discussion and do not know what is the problem
right now. The Sweave module mainly depends on Rscript, which is part
of R; it has to be in your PATH variable. Sweave.sty may or may not be
required, since the Sweave() function in R will automatically add
something like \usepackage{Sweave} in your LaTeX output. In LyX 2.0.1,
users will not need to worry about Sweave.sty anymore -- it will be
copied from R if LyX cannot see it.

Regards,
Yihui
--