List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: How to make formatted cross-reference capitalized in Lyx 2.0?
From:       "David L. Johnson" <david.johnson () Lehigh ! EDU>
Date:       2011-06-28 16:06:35

On 06/28/2011 10:30 AM, PG wrote:

> Thanks! I think I'll just do it by the ugly way for now,
> using ERT or manually type "Section".
> Looking forward to the release of Lyx 21!

One way to do things like this -- not officially sanctioned, of course,
but worth a try, is to make one such change manually, then examine the
Lyx files in an editor (pre and post change) to see what the replacement
text is, and do a global search and replace (or, if you are good at
this, you can write a perl script or some such) on the file.  Things
like this may or may not be possible to do within LyX, but may work in
an external editor.

--

David L. Johnson

It is a scientifically proven fact that a mid life crisis can only be
cured by something racy and Italian.  Bianchis and Colnagos are a lot
cheaper than Maserattis and Ferraris.
		-- Glenn Davies