List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: reference to external file in the ERT
From:       tobi7212 <go2tobias () gmx ! de>
Date:       2010-10-30 23:26:37

Reference to external file in the ERT!

I found a work around, witch is OK for me at the moment:
1. Set Lyx-Temp-Dir to "LyxTemp2" or something else. That makes the Temp
folder being at the same location as the current Lyx-File (I'm using win)
2. Use relative path in ERT, beginning with ../../  for example:
../../myfile.txt if the file is in the same folder as the lyx file.
This works for me because Lyx looks for the files in its temp dir for
example /Lyxtemp/lyx_tmpbuf0/
going out twice is now the correct location :-)

Thank you Julien, for the idea to copy my files in the Lyx tempdir. It also
works in the other direction :-)

So, if anyone has a better solution please give it to me!