List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Choice of color package
From:       Helge Hafting <helge.hafting () hist ! no>
Date:       2010-06-28 13:16:34

On 24. juni 2010 18:56, Artimess wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am beginning a large document that will have extensive use of colors.
> Between color and xcolor which one is better positioned for such
> a document.
>
> I do appreciate your feedback and many thanks in advance,

You need to tell more about what you want to do.
LyX has some color support already, maybe you won't need to do anything.

* Colored text is already supported. Mark text, then use
   Edit->Text Style->Customized,
   Then select the color you want in the dialog box.

* Colored images is already supported. Insert->Graphics

* Colored tables can be done, see
   Help->Embedded Objects.

Helge Hafting