List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Windows binaries 1.6.6.1
From:       Kevin Buchs <buchsk.register () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-06-23 23:34:17

I have just installed 1.6.6.1 on Windows XP.  I found that the Help menu options are \
mostly broken.  Nothing happens when I select Introduction, Tutorial, etc. except on \
the bottom status line it displays the command.  I did a full install including \
MikTeX.  It seems that not all the documentation is being installed.  I went back to \
1.6.5 and things work much better.  I had used the German and the Greek mirrors to \
get my copies of 1.6.6.1.