List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Layout problems LyX
From:       Uwe_Stöhr <uwestoehr () web ! de>
Date:       2009-11-24 22:32:11

Andrej Ammann schrieb:

 > I use LyX for my Projectwork for my graduate of "Konstrukteur". And i must the \
work to provide  > next Thursday.
> I need your help, I want to change the Color of my table of contents and footmarks \
> in the text.

Both can of course be done, but is it really necessary for your work? As your \
deadline is soon, I  recommend not to experiment with such very special styles.

> And my titlepage have to much white space, top of the title and bottom sub of \
> titlepage.
 > How i can say LyX, I want the first page with a special space of the page between \
Text  > and the end of sheet of paper. Just for the first Page.

I don't know what you want exactly. Can you provide a _small_ LyX example file?

> For more real vision hear an Example:
>
> The Picture is to small.
> But when i change the size of picture, the sub text go to the next site.

So your image is at the bottom of the title page? But why does it have a caption? \
Usually cover  pictures don't have captions.

> Why Lyx change my tiny Text see the sub Figure: I wrote just "Schule: Berufsschule \
> für ..." and next, i formated the text with lyx to tny. Thats was first right. But \
> every when i open the document next day the text see this, see sub Figure. Is that \
> a bug with LaTeX?

We need a small LyX example file to be able to help you further.

p.s. I'm forwarding your mail to the lyx-users list because the lyx-docs mailing list \
is about  Documentation issues.

regards Uwe