List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Windows AltInstaller
From:       Murat Yildizoglu <murat.yildizoglu () univ-cezanne ! fr>
Date:       2009-11-24 21:31:59

Hi Uwe,
Opening dvi by Yap works (also PDF). But not the PS (it opens
Irfanview instead, I imagine that it has been associated to PS files).
I can put the link to GView by hand, I was just surprised that LyX was
not able to see it.
I have also thought that Lyx was able to ineteract with Jabref as a
bibtex editor, this is why I was surprised to see the cited elements
in the log file.

Murat

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)

Bureau 320
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 27 (standard)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 70 (secrétariat)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 47 (bureau)