List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Bibliography
From:       stefano franchi <franchi () philosophy ! tamu ! edu>
Date:       2009-11-16 15:42:54

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Manolo Martí ­nez <manolo@austrohungaro.com
> wrote:

> Using Insert > List > BibTeX bibliography opens a dialog where you can add
> your bib document, right? Why don't you add it there?

That's not going to work with BibLatex (since Lyx does not really support
biblatex yet). As Piero said, the problem is probably with the path passed
to biblatex with the \bibliography command. You would have to check the
latex log to see whether biblatex can find the .bib file. If not, the
problem is with the path (assuming the file really is present in the
directory you indicated, of course). Someone using Windows (I am not) should
know how to take care of spaces and drive letters in latex commands.

S.

> Manolo
>
> Giulio escribió:
>
>  hi
>>
>> I have some problems with biblatex's bibliography. Indeed when i put in
>> ERT
>> \printbibliography the output is empty.
>>
>> I have opened the preamble of LyX and i have done all the point described
>> in
>> http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex.
>>
>> So i have in the preamble:
>>
>> \usepackage[style=numeric]{biblatex}
>> \bibliography{C:/Documents and Settings/User/Desktop/PROVA1/biblio}
>> I have inserted also the Lyx's note and inside it the bibliography of
>> biblatex (Insert→List/TOC→BibTeX Bibliography)
>>
>> After, at the end of the document, I have put in ERT \printbibliography.
>> But
>> in the output there aren't the books.
>> There is written only:
>>
>> References
>>
>> and after nothing.
>> HELP me plz
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Giulio

Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy           Ph:   (1) 979 862-2211
Texas A&M University                 Fax: (1) 979 845-0458
College Station, Texas, USA