List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: Tufte-book Layout File
From:       "Joachim Osnabryg" <osna () jpberlin ! de>
Date:       2009-10-28 14:54:41

Am 28.10.2009, 02:15 Uhr, schrieb Uwe Stöhr:
> Before you proceed please first try out the recent version of the layout
> file and the example document, see my previous email.

Sorry, Uwe,

for unknown reasons - insufficiency of my newsreader? - I hadn't had your
e-mails in the gmane.editors.lyx.general newsfolder, but now I found them
in the inbox folder of this mail account (which I use only for news etc.),
and your other postings in this thread as well.

Downloaded your tufte-book.layout version, your example lyx and the .bib
file and after reconfiguring LyX:

…  all went well, finally ! !

>  When the example LyX file works for you, but not your own document,
> please send me this document.

Thank you (and Jason, too), I'll come back to this offer, in case…

Regards, joachim
--
MacTeXLive 2008 - TeXShop 2.18-svn - LyX 1.6.4.1
MacBook Pro OSX 10.4.11 Tiger (intel)