List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: something wrong with biblatex [solved]
From:       sara teinturier <sara.teinturier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-27 20:25:13

At last, it works!
I've followed the patient tips and advices Charles gave:
- I've installed csquotes package, and newer biblatex one (Ubuntu
repositories charges the texlive 2007, which is updated);
- I've taken away useless lines in the manual pramble.

Thanks a lot, Charles. A mystery remains: I think I've made exactly the
same as I told in the last message I've sent you, when it was working
well with a tex file made with Texmaker, but not with a Lyx one. So I
don't know exactly what was wrong...?

Cheers,
S.