List:       lyx-users
Subject:    TOC Help - Page
From:       Marcelo Reis <marceboss () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2009-07-30 18:05:14

    Guys, as usual I'm counting on you to help me finish my paper using LYX.
I'm having a "issue" that I'd like to fix somehow (any workaround would
be fine)
TOC Issue
I'd like to make CAPÍTULO 3 appear in the next Page.... It is really
strange the way it is right now....
Any idea would be great appreciate, I'm still not familiarized with Latex.
I was thinking on just change the MARGINS of that specific page and make
it less higher...But I don't think it is possible..

Please..Help me..It is one of the last things that is missing.

Regards
Marcelo