List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: One bibliography each chapter with biblatex (verbose-trad2 style)
From:       Antonio_Díaz <monicreque () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-20 13:37:53

Hi J=FCrgen:

Mmmm, OK. Now, when I make a *which bibtexall*, the terminal say
/usr/local/bin/bibtexall. I think it isn't OK, because the warning persist.
I've done a  *sudo chmod 777 /usr/local/bin/bibtexall *to make it executabl=
for all users, and texhash to make it locatable.

Iv'e tried with some of the paths you said, but doesn't works=85 The warnin=
gs
persist in the log file.

regards