Luca De Marini wrote: > Hallo everybody, I'm writing this because I'd like to start a new > adventure in lyx now that I know a lot about this tool, only fronted-side, > not code or LaTex side, sorry. So, I'm writing a Role Playing game manual > here in Italy and my idea is that of trying to write it with an opensource > software. Now, of course I know that for typography the best tool is > Scribus. BUT, I love Lyx and I managed to create a fantastic colorful > thesis for my Architectural studies with it. I don't know how you want to design your RPG manual. But if you have complex and very graphically oriented pages, scribus is a better tool. Cheers, Charles -- http://www.kde-france.org