List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Biblatex and multiple bibliographies
From:       Antonio_Díaz <monicreque () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-13 11:28:08

Hi all:

I'm writing a text about some artists i've working on. The structure is like
a catalog, a lot of chapters, each one with an artist. I want one
bibliography at the end of each chapter, but i'm using the bibliography
stile verbose-trad2 of biblatex package, because I need to use "Ibid." or
"Op. cit." when I repeat a citation.
The problem: i don't know how do that. There is a lot of packages like
bibunit or multibib, but I cant do it works.

Someone knows how can i do the multiple bibliographies with the biblatex
package?

regards

Antonio